|COMPANY NAME||Toyonaga Denki Kenkyusho Co., Ltd.|
|PRODUCTS||Design and manufacturing small sized molded Commutators for motors, Slip Rings and Contact parts, Plastic molding products, Metal stamping products.
Cutting Sintered metal parts
Design and manufacturing Die Mold and Jig
Assembly of Electrical components
|CAPITAL||80 million yen (as of March, 2016)|
|HEAD OFFICE||2-10-11 Narimasu, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo 175-0094, Japan
Phone: +81-3-3975-2114, Fax: +81-3-2975-2115
|SAITAMA FACTORY||1559-6 Kamitome, Miyoshi-machi, Iruma-gun, Saitama, 354-0045, Japan
Phone: +81-49-259-1811, Fax: +81-49-259-1810
Customers – Japanese Enterprises
AISIN SEIKI CO., LTD.
Customers – Overseas Enterprises
PT. ASTRA DAIHATSU MOTOR
Business：Accounting, Import/Export coordination and documentation, BOI submission
Address：91/962-4 Soi Ramindra 44, Ramindora Rd., Kannayao,
Keith Kannayao, Bangkok 10230, Thailand
Location：located about 20 kilometers North-northeast of Bangkok
Business：Molding Commutator, Assy Commutator, Metal stamping, Plastic Molding, Cutting, Assembly of Motor, Making mold and jig
Address：140/1 Mittaparb Rd., (Km.205) Tumbon Lardbuakau,
Amper Si-Khiu Province, Nakhonratchasima 30340, Thailand
Location：located about 200 kilometers away from Bangkok
Business：Cutting, Processing Mold Commutator, Making jig
Address：1/8 Moo 8 Suwintawong Rd, Tumbon Wangtakeian,
Amper Meung Province, Chachoengsao 24000, Thailand
Location：located about 70 kilometers away from Bangkok
Business：Inspection of Commutator, Secondary processing of plastic parts
Address： 473/1 Soi 1 Tedsaban 9 Rd., Tambon Pakchong,
Amphur Pakchong, Nakhonratchasima 30130, Thailand
Location：located about 170 kilometers away from Bangkok.
Business：Assembly of Motor, Assy Commutator, Automobile parts, Soldering of the printed
Address： 2/38 Nonsamran Village, Nongkam Rd., Tombon Buayai
Amper Buayai, Nakhonratchasima 30210, Thailand
Location：located about 350 kilometers away from Bangkok
UDON THANI FACTORY
Business：Assembly of Commutator
Address：276 Moo.1 Radchasuda Rd., Tambon Banjun,
Amphur Muang, Udonthani 41000, Thailand
Location：located about 550 kilometers away from Bangkok
H&D PLUS CO.,LTD.
Business：Accounting, Import/Export coordination and documentation
Address：Room 1104,11/F.,Seaview Commercial Building, 21-24 Connaught Road West,Hong Kong.
LIPPO CIKARANG FACTORY
Business：Cutting, Plastic Molding, Assembly of metal parts
Address：Jl.Kayu Manis ①,Block F10-01E Kawasan Industri Delta Silicon 3,
Lippo Cikarang, Bekasi 17550, Indonesia
Business：Assembly of Motor, Assy Commutator, Slip Ring
Address：Lot TT, at Tan Huong IZ, Tan Huong Commune, Chau Thanh District
Tien Giang Province, Vietnam
- Takayasu Toyonaga, the founder of the company, started manufacturing
Vacuum tube materials for broadcast receiver.
- Started R&D of Commutator for Micro Motor.
- Commutator developed and marketed.
- Established Toyonaga Denki Kenkyusho Inc.
- The company’s founder Takayasu Toyonaga passed away.
Shizu Toyonaga became President of the Company.
Established Toyonaga Denki Kenkyusyo Co., Ltd. (5 million yen in capital)
- Saitama Factory was established.
- Increased the capital up to 20 million yen.
- Saitama Factory was moved to 1559-6, Uetomi, Sanboucho, Iruma-gun, Saitama
- Started manufacturing Slip Ring for Video Camera and Video editing equipment.
Production started at a subcontract factory in Taiwan.
- Production started at a subcontract factory in Korea.
- Established Toyonaga Electric Research Inc. in New York.
- Established Toyonaga (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. in Hong Kong.
- Established Toyonaga (Thailand) Co., Ltd. in Bangkok.
Production started in Thailand.
- Si-Khiu Factory was established in Nakhonratchasima Province, Thailand.
Production started in Thailand.
Started manufacturing Components for Brushless Motor.
- Marked 50th Anniversary.
- Established Hoyu Electric (Tonkan) Co., Ltd. in Tonkan, China.
Production started in China.
- Chachoengsao Factory was established in Chachoengsao Province, Thailand.
Started manufacturing Parts for Automobile and Motorcycle in Thailand.
- Established PT. Toyonaga Indonesia in Indonesia.
Started marketing in Indonesia.
- Shizu Toyonaga became Chairman of the Company.
Seigo Toyonaga became President of the Company.
Increased the capital up to 80 million yen.
Indonesia Factory was established in Bekasi.
Started manufacturing Parts for Automobile and Motorcycle in Indonesia.
Udonthani Factory was established in Udonthani Province, Thailand.
Pakchong Factory was established in Nakhonratchasima Province, Thailand.
- Buayai Factory was established in Nakhonratchasima Province, Thailand.
Started Assembling Electrical Components in Thailand.
- Established Angkor Precision System in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Established Toyonaga (Mekong) Cco., Ltd. in Tien Giang Province, Vietnam.
Started Assembling Electrical Components in Vietnam.
Indonesia 2nd Factory was established in Lippo Cikarang.
- Chachoengsao 2nd Factory was established in Chachoengsao Province, Thailand.
- Closed Jababeka factory and integrated into Lippo Cikarang factory, Indonesia.
- Dissolved Angkor Precision System Co., Ltd. , Cambodia.
- The company’s founder Seigo Toyonaga passed away.
Hiroko Toyonaga became President of the Company.